All BEAM Concrete team members are engaged in quality control. Our quality control begins during the bidding process and continues through contract preparation, submittal approval, internal pre-job meeting and project completion.
Our quality control process includes a comprehensive internal pre-job meeting involving Estimating, Project Manager, Field Superintendent and General Superintendent. Our field quality control includes over 40 separate checks to ensure “Right First Time” results.
Internal pre-job meeting review
- Contract & Proposal
- Purchase & Work Orders
- MSDS book
- Site/Building/Structural grades & layouts
- Verification of all elevations & grades
- Pier layout & log review
- Concrete finish, wash out locations, supplier coordination
- Curing application and type
- Rebar & dowel size and placement
- ADA compliance